Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Texet Usb Flash Drive

The Boy Who Wanted to be a bird and other news!

El niño que quería ser pájaro.
The Boy Who Wanted to be a bird. I have little time to fully make the bottom, so now I just showed the character.

--------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------


And here I show the book finally published Baía Edicións with my artwork! Quite an experience ... I only regret not having been able to devote all the time he deserved! I coincidión with mural Arcade library, and did not stop for a minute that month! It was great:).

o meniño nito blog
"O Menino Nito: toning homes you choran ou non" Baía Edicións

Text: Sonia Rosa
Illustrations: Macus Romero

--------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

--- And finally the cover of Parents and Teachers, with whom he will collaborate more often:).


pajaros en la cabeza porta revista padres y maestros

0 comments:

Post a Comment