Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One Sorebreast Pregnancy

New header for the Blog "with two bags in each hand" Beatriz Vera

Once again I feel my absence so long! I'm so so so at the top in no time now that I have to remember that I have a blog! Thank you very much for that you continue to visit me and leaving comments so cool:). I wish I could show you something of what I'm doing now! but I think it should be wait until October. Meanwhile

I put a picture I made for the shopping blog
"With two bags in each hand" , Beatriz VP do not miss.

I follow a long time and it is an honor to have spent
some room my work:), many thanks!.

Nueva cabecera para el Blog "Con dos bolsas en cada mano" :).
cabecera con dos bolsas-macus romero-crop-blog

not miss Atelier , online fashion magazine of Bea VP


0 comments:

Post a Comment